Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Neglected blog and new fonts!

To my readers:

I apologize for not giving you anything to read or look at for over a month.  I plan to be back on a regular basis from here on out. 

Thank you,
Adam


Here is something that I find interesting that you may or may not.  The types of fonts available to use on the web have always been very limited, but thanks to Adobe and TypeKit, there are lots of Adobe's sweet fonts now available for use on the web, like Myriad (Adobe's standard sans-serif font, equivalent to Arial), Minion (their serif equivalent), Rosewood (if you're planning on designing a website for a wild west saloon), and some cursive-like scripts for fancy schmancy sites.  Here's the link:  http://blog.typekit.com/2010/08/16/typekit-and-adobe/  or just click the picture below.


Be back soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment