Thursday, February 3, 2011

ADR Design is starting anew.

Hey -

It has been a while since I posted anything, and that is because I have been hard at work. ADR Design is undergoing a complete branding overhaul. There is a new logo. There is a new blog. There is a new website. There is a new twitter account and theme. There is a new Facebook business page. There is new EVERYTHING and I can't WAIT. The new look and feel of the website is something that is very me, and it is something I'm incredibly excited about.

Everything will be unveiled this coming Monday, February 7th, beginning with the launch of the new adrdesignonline.com. This will be your new hub for all things ADR Design and all things me. From there, you can easily get to my portfolio, my social media pages, and my blog (which will be located at adrdesignonline.com/blog/) and even my acoustic band a&b. Please check adrdesignonline.com on Monday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment