Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from ADR design!

Hey everyone!  With the craziness of the holidays upon me I have found it increasingly difficult to post new things on my blog, but I would like to wish everyone a happy new year.   Happy 2K11!

My plans so far for this year are big.  First, I am working on re-branding myself and ADR design, which will include a new logo design (which I am currently working on), a new blog, a new website, and lots more tie-ins across my various social media platforms, including twitter (my handle is "i_made_dat" if you want to follow me), Facebook, myspace (updating my old personal musician website), and LinkedIn.  Once all that is complete, I am going gung-ho looking for graphic and web design jobs in Cleveland, and I couldn't be more excited about it. 

What are your plans for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment