Friday, October 22, 2010

Evolution of a Logo: Creative Filmmakers - Part 2

Once my client received the logos I sent from Part 1, she said that she liked the first one (the eye) but that someone she showed it too said it looked remarkably similar to the CBS logo.  Oops!


Too similar to use?  Not sure.  I doubt it is copyright infringement, but I tried altering it to make it a little more unique.  I also wanted to do more with the creative part of the name Creative Filmmakers.  The logo above shows an eye looking through a camera lens, or something along those lines, but it didn't seem quite funky enough for me.  So, I tried these: 



I simply added some eyelashes or something that resembled paint splotches (or the other way around). 
I also tried one more design that was more playful, which I really liked, seen below:

More to come next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment