Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Cleveland Sound

Been a while since I posted, huh! Well, I've been busy with the holidays, as I'm sure you have too. Snow is coming down hard outside - a good(?) way to kick off December!

I just was hired to help out with a website that someone is working on called The Cleveland Sound. They had a designer but he backed out or couldn't do what needed to be done, so I was brought in to help. I made some edits to a Wordpress theme, moved some things around, added some stuff behind the scenes to make it run a little faster and created a very quick logo to replace the default type. The site has no content right now - just lorem ipsum and some random photos from Google, but it's where the owner wants it, and I'll let you know when it is up and running at full steam.



Until then, you can check it out at http://www.theclevelandsound.com/ or click on the screenshot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment